Thursday, October 27, 2011

social action crtical thinking: Cirque Du Freak

  In the book cirque Du freak I feel the characters point of view was one that should not be overshadowed because it shows  how tough it is to be half -vampire, because you usually spend most of your life with a parent or guardian and the fact that all that was taken away I find that as a good point of view. He has to live his whole life with the fact that he is a vampire and if he ever told a human he would be banned from the city or even worse killed.
     I feel bad for Darren (the main character) because right now hes at vampire mountain were all there is is a bunch of vampires that feel that they have to prove to each other that they are worthy of being a vampire, and Darren finds that stupid because only you know if your doing a good job of showing the world that you deserve to live, and if they think less then that that is not your problem. Why push yourself if your already doing a good job? Well I mean everybody has there own way of life, we all do things a diffrent way of doing things but I never herad of a religon that feels they have something to prove to the world, and thats what I think Darren feels. Sometimes he has these momments when he says to Mr.crepsley that he wishes he could be with his family (he had to leave his family because he did not want to put them in danger of vampire killers that are looking for him. So therefore he faked his death.) That makes me fell bad when I think about it, because I cant think of life without my parents or my little brother because I been with them foor most of my life and to leave I think that would be very sad to me and the people that I associate with. Thats why I think that Darrens point of view is very important. You basically should say you live life through Darren Shawns eyes and that what makes the book good. He acts the same way you would act if you were in his shoes. Right now he has to face these trials. If he fails, he would have to be killed.......

No comments:

Post a Comment