Hello my fellow bloggers today I'm going to talk about what are some really hard things that are happening in the text. I would have to say one thing that is not clear to me in the text is understanding the action in the book. Don't get me wrong it's a good book (cirque du freak: the vampire trials) but sometimes I feel that the author kind of plays with the moment for a second, and I find that kind of annoying because I want to see what happens. I feel it's sorta like when your watching a movie on cable and it finally got gOod and then it goes to commercial. I know that the author is trying to be descriptive, but sometimes it's not the right time to do that. Or it mag carry into a diffrent chapter. Were like 3 or 4 pages are thoughts that just so have to do with the moment. I say thats kinda stupid because If your life was a matter of life and death do you really think that your going to be thinking about what your going to do after this? Cause I sure know I wouldn't, I would be trying to figure out how to get the heck out of there. He should use real life issues to figure stuff out like that because that's just the smart way of doing things. I'm not saying that it's a bad book I'm just saying listen to your fans let them say there opinions first and base some of your books of of that trust me it's the right thing to do. You can always fall back on feedback if you ever feel like you got writers block.
All in all I can honestly say that it's a good book and if your a fan of si fi you should definitely read this book because it's definitely a crowd pleaser, and you can trust me when I say that because I'm fascinated with the whole series and I can't wait till I finish it because the faith of Darren shaw relies on the next couple if books
No comments:
Post a Comment