Thursday, January 12, 2012

The book that I'm currently reading is the 39 clues. This book keeps my eyes completely glued to it and I love it cause of that. If I was told to read a book in the 6th grade I would find that ego be very boring. But it was borring because I haven't found ths book before. In fact I don't think I ever heard of it until I got it as a gift. And ever since then I would beg my parents for money and I ended up buying the whole series. Now I'm moving on to the next series. cahills vs vespers.
In the book 39 clues cahills vs vespers the cahills were under act as 8 cahills were kidnapped. They were all attacked at the same time but a lot managed to get away 8 were captured. So now Dan and amy have to do the impossible they have to.... make their family members work together to bring down the vespers. I know it sounds weird that I said they have to do the impossible by making their family work together but that's because it is. Years of backstabbing,double crossing,lieing,etc just for a serum that has not been seen in years. Dan and Amy sort of got the family to work together except for Ian's mother (who betrayed her own children just for the serum. So she shot her son in the leg) I guess you can say things you really want make you do crazy things but come on shooting your own son now that's just sick. She broke up a family just because she was selfish. But as you can say karma got a way of working, because she tried to drink the serum but the serum did not work on her. Now I know she had to feel really stupid. Shot your own soon for basically nothing. So as the family parted ways they sort of grew a little closer as they all tried to bring down Ian kabras mom.
Dan and Amy have to follow the rules of a guy named vesper one. No one has actually saw vesper one but vesper one saw Dan and amy because he contacts them through a phone he programmed so that he can not be reached back. A genius I guess you can say. Now he texted Dan and Amy a new task. They have to steal a famous medusa painting from the best high teck security equipment money can buy. But Amy had help. She had Dan(brother)Hamilton and Jonah(both her cousins). Halmiton cut a hole in the glass acting as if he was cleaning it so no one seen anything. The he changed clothes and when it was the musseums opening time he blended in with the tourist. Amy waited as the cameras turned away from her and when it turned back she squirted it with black ink so that no camera would catch them. And at the same time Hamilton jumped and grabbed the medusa painting while Amy started to throw out replicas of the painting and when Hamilton herd the alarm he waited for Amy to finish throwing replicas and he frisbied the painting to Amy. Amy caught it and through it out the window Hamilton cut open. Dan saw the painting coming down and he waited for the painting to hit the trampolean he had set up. As it hit off the trampolean he caught it and put it in the 3 pizza box. He put all 4 pizza boxes in his bike with a baskets and headed for the river.
It was a road block blocking the river. Dan was up to get checked as the officer pulled out the pizza boxes he checked the first one all he saw was pizza. The second one pizza. He must have guessed that Dan was just a pizza guy so he let him go. Dan rode his bicycle to the river and there was Jonah as he threw the painting to Jonah, Jonah caught it and just like that they stole the painting

No comments:

Post a Comment